The Imperial II
4 Bedroom | 4 Bathroom | 3,437 Square Feet Transitional Finishes Shown $2,200,000
virtually Tour the Imperial II
Luxury Finishes and Features
- — Available in Contemporary or Transitional Finishes (Contemporary Shown)
- — Expansive 10′ Ceilings with floor to ceiling windows
- — Spacious balconies for extended outdoor living
- — Imported engineered hardwood floors
- — Sound Control with Insulated double glazed low-E windows
- — Hand-selected designer bath and kitchen fixtures and sophisticated hardware
- — Custom crafted cabinetry with European soft-close hinges
- — Soft water system with on-demand hot water through central hot water system
- — High-efficiency heating and cooling system with water source heat pump
- — Recessed, in ceiling sprinkler system
- — Pre-wiring in residences for available Smart Home technology and speakers
- — Pre-wiring in residences for available motorized shades in living and dining areas
- — Exotic granite and marble countertops and custom lighting fixtures
- — Miele® and Sub-Zero® appliances and Full Size Washer & Dryer Hook Ups
- — Highly controlled access throughout the building, parking garage, and grounds
- — Monitored entrances and access-regulated elevators
- — Two high-speed residential elevators, in different locations, for added privacy
- — Service elevator
- — 24 Hour Concierge and Valet Service
- — Guest Suites for Out of Town Visitors
- — Climate Controlled Storage
- — Business Center
- — Smart Technology Owners Portal
- — Pets Welcome > Secure On-Site Pet Park
- — Underground Secure Parking and ample surface Guest Parking
- — Wireless Internet access in lounge areas and business center
- — On-site General Manager
- — On-Property Sport Court
- — 140,000 Square Feet in Amenities and Additional Living Space
Luxury Interior Residence Finishes
Rustic colors beautifully contrast a host of textures in this traditional design palette. Wide-plank, hand-scraped wood flooring surrounds the living areas. A gourmet kitchen takes center stage with a menu of colors and textures — from polished glowing granite and wide, deep moss-colored subway glass tiles. Beautifully carved wood cabinetry frames the kitchen and bath in a medium honey-cherry stain. The master bath finishes your visual experience in dramatic chocolate or crème polished marble.
Rich tones mix with natural stone elements in this elegant, yet transitional, design palette. Crème-like carpet sets an inviting tone in the bedrooms, while the kitchen and living areas feature sleek brown wood flooring. The kitchen boasts subtle river-colored granite countertops, a striking complement to the dark Nubian wood cabinetry. Draped in crisp, stunning honed travertine and polished Diano Reale marble countertops, the master bath takes on a spa-like feel.
Sleek, contemporary style radiates from this striking design palette. Dark chocolate wood flooring coats the entrance, living room and kitchen areas, while complementary dark-toned carpet blankets the bedroom suites. A world of flavor beckons from the modern crisp lines of the dark cabinetry, accented by a backsplash adorned in striking accent tiles. The master bathroom sparkles in a mix of sparkling white countertops, limestone floors and ebony accents.
WHAT OUR RESIDENTS SAY
I absolutely love my condo! My husband and I have a farm outside of San Antonio, and The Broadway provides us with the opportunity to lock and leave, feeling 100 percent secure. The convenient location allows me to travel to work, the grocery store and the airport within minutes.
It’s surprising how green it is. When you look out the window, instead of buildings, you see trees and golf courses. We think it’s the perfect view.
Three generations of our family live in two exquisite high-rise homes at The Broadway, and the kids love it just as much as their grandfather does.
My move from an expansive home with country club views and wide open spaces to The Broadway was an easy transition. After looking at the other options, my customized condo chose itself. Not only does it feature comparable views to my past home, but the location allows me to enjoy lunch or dinner with friends all within walking distance of my front door. I love living at The Broadway and do not see myself going anywhere, anytime soon.
The service at The Broadway is unmatched. My husband and I love the view, interiors, resort-style pool and the ability to walk our dog. The building is very secure and accessible to many of our favorite shops and restaurants.
My wife, daughters and I love all of the conveniences The Broadway has to offer. From its central location in the heart of San Antonio, to the lock-and-leave lifestyle provided, we could not be more thrilled to be part of this incredible community.
Living at The Broadway is like staying at a five-star resort. My home has beautiful views of the city, as well as 24-hour concierge services.
We wanted the sky. My husband and I had a big house with trees, and we never saw the sky. God’s canvas is up in the sky, and we love the drama of it.
I was searching for something new and fresh, and The Broadway accommodates those needs. From the five-star amenities and maintenance-free lifestyle, to the outstanding concierge service, I am pleased to call The Broadway home.